November 5, 2007 § 4 Comments
These are Elna’s feet. They are all very attractive and interesting to look at, however I honestly have little idea how most of them work. I can imagine what some might be for but don’t know much about how they attach to the machine. I’ll give my best guess to their function here, let me know if you know more.
1. something relating to sewing piping-like binding?
2. This one is so complicated looking I’m not even sure where to start.
3. Simple looking, part of something else?
4. Fabric is held under the clip and…that part looks sharp but isn’t.
5. This one has a spring and moves in lots of great ways, something with thick fabrics or quilting?
6. Which way is up?
7. I tried one of these, eyelet and button hole plates?
8. Hmmm, I’m stumped.
9. This one has the word binder on it, for sewing binding.